Sometimes there just aren’t enough NSAID drugs to dull the back pain from which you suffer day in and day out. Comprising over 100 chemical compounds, or cannabinoids, CBD plants have a range of effects, including pain-relieving qualities.
With high quality assured, Planet Earth CBD’s cream and patches can especially target your source of back pain and take the edge off.
You're Not Alone
Did you know that approximately 80% of the population will experience a back problem at some point in their lives? While most cases are not chronic, this pain could be draining, hindering, and can even make you feel trapped.
Why Do So Many People Experience Back Pain?
First, it’s important to understand that the back is a very complex structure of bones, ligaments, joints, and muscles. Strained muscles, ruptured disks, and irritated joints can all cause back pain. Yes, a sports injury will do it, but sometimes even the simplest of movements like picking a pinecone off the ground can offset your steady structure and lead you to yelling “my back!” Other causes include arthritis, obesity, poor posture (straighten up!), and stress—yes, stress can do it.
What CBD Can Do For You
As demonstrated by research, CBD can aid in:
- Reducing inflammation, something you should always try to balance
- Staving off anxiety, which is often linked to long-lasting chronic back pain
- Promoting a relaxed state of mind, preventing psychological stress, which can cause back complications
Once you start taking our CBD, you will still want to keep these tips in mind as to avoid further damage or complications:
- Stretching (a lot) before exercising
- Stop smoking. Smoking impairs blood flow, yielding oxygen and nutrient deprivation to spinal tissues
- Keep posture in mind, don’t slouch
- Lift with your knees. You may have heard it a thousand times, but it definitely helps. And avoid twisting when lifting.
- Wear low-heeled, comfortable shoes
- With a doctor’s consultation, stay active, keep moving
- Sleep on a mattress of medium firmness, so your spine does not curve while you sleep
With these precautions in mind and a daily dose of CBD, you may find yourself pain free sooner than you thought.