CBD is used for numerous health purposes. We've compiled a list containing 10 popular uses of CBD.
HEMP EXTRACT/CBD MAY:
- Relieve chronic pain
- Lower anxiety levels and depression - Hemp extract binds to receptors in the brain responsible for mood, mimicking the neurotransmitter serotonin.
- Decrease the risk of heart disease and diabetes
- Improve skin health - Hemp-derived CBD could help lower the production of sebum, the oily secretion that causes acne when overproduced.
- Help treat substance use disorders
- Reduce seizure frequency in those with epilepsy - The FDA approved the first-ever hemp extract drug to treat seizures, showing some promise for those with epilepsy.
- Aid quitting smoking
- Ease joint pain - Reducing inflammation, hemp extract can alleviate pain from rheumatoid arthritis and could even suppress RA activity.
- Play a key role in a better night’s sleep
- Support exercise recovery - Cannabidiol shows the ability to inhibit the release of the neurotransmitter GABA, which can sooth muscle soreness and strain.